Setting up a new company can entail many small details that could trip you up or drain your time. Company formation is not just about registering an office address; there are many rules, procedures and laws regarding new companies that you need to adhere to properly.
We understand all the steps you need to take to set up a new company, and can guide you through them from registering your business and setting you up for various taxes, to filing your first accounts.
Our advisers can help you with:
- Switching your business from a sole trader to a limited company
- Setting up your limited company within 24 hours
- Advice on company law and the companies act
- Arranging share transfers and appointment of directors
- Setting up your company for PAYE, VAT and corporation tax filing
- A discounted fee for registering an office address
We’ll be with you at every stage to make sure your new company will function and thrive.