Will is the testator legal declaration of how the deceased wish their property to be disposed of after their death and include their wishes as regards to funeral arrangement. If the deceased has not left a valid will, application to obtain a grant of probate will not be straight forward. It is advisable for a family to have a will in place, our legal team can help with drafting of Will to reflect each individual circumstance.
Application for Probate must be done in the United Kingdom when someone dies, whether the deceased left a valid will or not.
Application is more stressful and time consuming, we would advise executors, personal representative and family of the deceased to seek help of professional like us to avoid delay in obtaining copies of the grant from probate office.
How do we help?
We understand the time of bereavement will be a difficult and busy period for you. We can relieve you of the burden of administration of Estate from the following services that we offer.
• Gathering of Information regarding all the deceased asset.
• Obtaining probate valuations of all the deceased asset
• Advise on IHT reliefs, exemptions and expenses you can claim.
• Calculating and Preparing all necessary IHT account due to HMRC
• Applying for probate and obtaining the grant as soon as possible.
• Help with opening Executor bank account
• Help with drafting letter that will be sent to all asset holder.
• Help with Settling the debts of the deceased
• Help with transferring assets to all beneficiary, Issue R185 and Payment of legacies.
Why Do you have to choose us for the services?
We have experienced and expertise in areas of Tax and Legal Services, that can help with the whole process as we would provide a personalised service especially as we understand this is a crucial time for your family.
Do you think we can help?
Our Charges are reasonable and affordable in comparison to charges of Solicitors and banks.
Please call us for more information