Corporation tax has to be paid by every limited company based in the UK, or whose activities are controlled and managed from a UK office. It’s in your interests to ensure your tax situation is in order, as HMRC has strict deadlines for tax returns and imposes interest payments on tax that is paid late.
We can make sure you are officially registered with HMRC and act on your behalf to prepare and submit your accounts. Corporation tax is paid on your company profits, and our experience will enable you to take advantage of the tax reliefs available for your business.
Our expert corporation tax team can help you with:
- Advice on tax planning from start of the tax year
- Investment advice on how to reduce your corporate tax bill
- Preparation of company accounts
- Preparation of company tax returns and tax computation
- Making the most of the tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Liaise with HMRC regarding your corporation tax on your behalf