Preparing and submitting your VAT return can be a confusing and pressured experience, with variances around what you can claim for, what it applies to, and what type of business you have. Many people find they have mistakenly overpaid or underpaid, leading to yet more hassle.
We understand the intricacies of the VAT system, how it will relate to your business, and everything that you should be claiming on. We have a wealth of experience in VAT regulations, especially when it comes to compliance and international cross-border transactions, and can make sure your VAT return is accurate and on time.
Your friendly adviser can help you with:
- VAT registration, compliance and deregistration
- Choosing the most suitable VAT scheme for your business
- VAT planning
- Online VAT filing to avoid late filing penalties
- Dealing with HMRC on your behalf
- Handling VAT investigations, appeals and negotiations
- VAT on the import and export of goods within and from outside of the EU
We can compile your VAT return from your own records, but the process is much easier if we are also handling your day-to-day bookkeeping. Want to know more? Find out about our bookkeeping service here.