Self assessment is presented as a simple, straightforward online process, but to many individuals and businesses it’s a time-consuming, drawn-out and often confusing exercise.
We can help you to turn around your annual accounts, make sure you are properly registered and then file your self assessment with HMRC on your behalf using approved integrated software.
Who needs to submit a self assessment tax return?
- Company directors
- Sole traders
- Those earning income from dividends
- People claiming child benefit whose income (or partner’s income) was over £50,000
- Individuals whose annual income is more than £100,000
- Those receiving any income from overseas
- Landlords letting one or more properties
- Anyone who has sold land or property in the relevant tax year
- People whose annual income from investments was £10,000 or more
We’ll ensure you are paying exactly the right amount of tax, and can offer you further advice on tax planning for the future to keep your liability to the minimum.